The Busy Giffs: Target Tuesday!

September 27, 2011

Target Tuesday!


Linking up again with Tara over at Fabulous but Evil for another Target Tuesday! 

Anyone who knows me, knows that I currently obsessed with designing the new apartment so couple that with (one of) my favorite link ups and I am a happy mama! So here we go...


Love the print!

For Emmalee's room



A new headboard since we got rid of our HUGE bed frame.



Bedside tables


A great little chair for a reading nook!

An update would be nice....


storage + design + eating surfaces... yes please!

Looks pretty and when the bug gets mobile we wont have to worry about little fingers in the ps3!

So when I find a few grand, we'll be updating :)

Holiday Hot Toy: LuvaBella Doll

The LuvaBella Doll was provided in exchange for this review, however, as always all thoughts and opinions are my own. This post contains af...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...