The Busy Giffs: A Very Special How Pinteresting!

April 4, 2012

A Very Special How Pinteresting!


It's Wednesday...
which means...



Here's a few for this week!










Are you noticing a trend?
Maybe something along the lines of...

Friends?

Ok, ok, here's the deal.
I would love to get to 100 followers and I'm hoping you love me enough to follow me!
And to sweeten the deal...

I'm giving away a $10 Target Gift Card to one of my followers!
And all you have to do, is be following me!
(If you ALREADY follow me, just enter, there's nothing else to do!)

Enter now and I'll have a winner picked once we reach 100!


a Rafflecopter giveaway

Have a Girl's Day Out at King Richard's Faire

I was provided admission in exchange for my review, however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.  It is definitely Fall now.  Sweatshirt...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...